What We Do
At Sunnyside Nutrition, our focus is on supporting health improvement, no matter where you find yourself on the health spectrum. We do that by looking at symptoms you’re experiencing, and how they might relate to nutrition.
Working in partnership with you, we look at your health goals and concerns, your current lifestyle, dietary habits, medical history and nutritional symptoms to help assess potential nutritional imbalances. Together we map out dietary and lifestyle recommendations that address your health concerns.
How We Help
Here are some of the areas where nutrition plays an important role:
- strengthening the immune system
- hormonal balance
- gaining more energy, better moods, clearer thinking
- relieving inflammatory conditions like allergies, arthritis, asthma, eczema & others
- cardiovascular disease
- managing type II diabetes
- PMS, peri-menopause, menopause
- correcting gastrointestinal imbalances that cause gas, bloating, belching, indigestion, constipation and diarrhea
- improving sleep
- finding our ideal weight